Friday, February 28, 2014

Walk 5/48 Rapid Creek


On Sunday morning I walked down the hill to the little red bridge that crosses Rapid Creek - from there I usually take a walk round the park (especially when the kids were younger it was a regular trip). But on Sunday I walked along the path beside the creek - it has a rural feel with a couple of horses and cows in the paddocks along there - tho they were hiding on Sunday morning!! Maybe I'll get some photos of them next time.

I do love my regular walk by the beach, but I've decided to challenge myself to take my camera on a different walk at least once a month through the 48 walks project...

3 comments:

  1. Very fun! Love seeing those blue flowers. I'm ready for things to start blooming here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if the flowers are weeds!! I should try to track them down. Yes you must be hanging out for spring. Best wishes :)

      Delete