Friday, August 31, 2012

September will be ......

Just a quick post I'm afraid. I think they'll all be short until the end of September as things are a bit hectic around here.
If you see me apparently talking to myself at the bus-stop or when I'm wlking around town - that's me practising my song words ready for 'Australian Horizons' a Darwin Chorale concert on 21st and 22nd Sept.

Here's a peek at some more of my little paintings for the minatures show that opens at DVAA on 21st September.

And this is a concertina book in progress, hopefully for the fish exhibition at Tactile Arts at the end of Sept. It's a bit experimental (!!) so who knows if it will be finished in time or 'good enough'. I have another fishwife painting just about done and hope to get some photos of it loaded up for next time.


Have a great weekend - I hear it will be full moon rise and high tide this evening just before 7, must try to drag the kids to the beach for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment