Thursday, December 3, 2009

Back to normal transmissions!

Poetry month is over, and back to normal art posts for a while. Though I don't suppose anything will be normal over the xmas frenzy.


This is the last tiny painting I made before the craft fair a couple of weeks ago, and it was the first one that sold on the day, I felt a bit sad that I didn't get to hang out with it for long.



All my new paintings sold and these little felt birds and owls, which come with a little gift box. This was before I put strings and beads on the birds for hanging up. Probably I sell them too cheap, but really they are to suck people into my stall and hopefully they'll buy a painting!!




Tomorrow is Friday, but I'm afraid I'll probably be shopping not art-making. I hope you're surviving preparing for the festivities!

1 comment: