Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Cautionary Tale

Right at the end of August my computer stopped working, it just wouldn't boot up. I thought, never mind, lucky I took out the extended warranty. Little did I realize that it meant I had to send it away to Sydney to get fixed. It took a week for the freight connote to come by post from Sydney to Darwin, a few days for us to get organised with bubble wrap and the right sized box. A week for the computer to be freighted to Sydney, over 3 weeks for it to be fixed, and another week for it to travel back...about 7 weeks in all... next time someone offers me an extended warranty I'll be asking more questions!!

Now I'm back in the 21st century I'm looking forward to catching up on some blog reading :)

I'm sure I have lots of things to show you, but will have to get photos organised...and my brain in gear!! For now here are the lino prints I showed in 'The Magic Garden' exhibition at Tactile Arts at the end of August.





1 comment: